The current version of Inform Direct supports the following:
- 1. businesses of a type listed in Appendix 1; that
- 2. are incorporated in countries listed in Appendix 2; and
- 3. only have shares of a type listed in Appendix 3
Provided your company continues to meet the above then:
- 4. you will be able to file electronically at Companies House the forms listed in Appendix 4; and
- 5. maintain the Statutory Registers listed in Appendix 5
Later versions of Inform Direct will be released to expand the breadth of our service.
Inform Direct supports all share types provided both the Amount Paid and Currency of Denomination listed below are met
Note: At the time you subscribe for the Inform Direct service all the shares in issue relating to your company must meet the above criteria. If new shares are introduced or changes made to existing shares such that their characteristics are subsequently not covered by the above then Inform Direct will no longer be able to support your company.
In addition PDF versions of the following forms can be generated using Inform Direct, which will need to be printed, signed and then sent in the post to Companies House:
In addition the following non-statutory registers are maintained by Inform Direct: